- Perform sampling of incoming raw materials, process samples, and finished product sample at defined intervals.
- Perform tests and inspections on incoming raw materials, in-process materials and finished products in according with approved procedures.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative assessments at QC labs to monitor product quality or processes.
- Visual inspection of the Product quality as per the defined frequency
- Analyze organic and inorganic matter to identify chemical properties, composition and structure.
- Document data and test results in appropriate logbooks, notebooks or result sheets
- Perform routine maintenance and calibration of lab equipment as needed
- Write, review and update standard operating procedures as directed by the reporting authority.
- Prepare samples and documentation for submission to external test laboratories.
- Input of QC data to information systems, databases and records.
- Follow all safety guidelines and actively participate in all support activities.
- Provide written daily reports.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time